As summer temperatures in this country continue to rise, air conditioning is now becoming the norm instead of the luxury it once was. There are different options as to the best type of air conditioning system for a building, depending on the type of building and its application. Whatever the circumstances, Walker Adamson Ltd. can be trusted to provide the best advice and system design based on their vast experience and knowledge.
Applications and Benefits:
- Suitable for shops, offices, retail premises, showrooms, production areas and other commercial applications.
- Low capital outlay and running costs.
- Easy to maintain.
- Heat pump versions to provide heating in winter.
- Can be ducted to provide cooling to adjacent areas.
- Can be used as part of a tailored air handling unit to provide heating, cooling and fresh air.
- Cassette, wall-mounted and ducted models available from Mitsubishi, Daikin and other manufacturers.
- Cooling outputs from 2 to 14 kW for individual split systems. Multi-systems available at much higher outputs.
- Energy-efficient “inverter” models eligible for the Government’s tax saving Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) Scheme.
Up to three years parts and labour guarantee.