As part of our after-sales service, we offer a full maintenance and breakdown cover to our customers. All our maintenance contract customers receive the highest level of care and the benefits of priority call-outs and reduced call-out charges.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
- Meets the legal requirements set out in CORGI Regulation 35 and under the HSE.
- Prolongs the life of the equipment and upholds the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Provides advance warning and prevention of possible future problems.
- Ensures the equipment is working to the optimum efficiency.
- Ensures the equipment is working safely and not leaking dangerous carbon monoxide into the working environment.
Types of Equipment Covered:
- All industrial warm air and radiant heaters.
- Office and process boiler plant and ancillaries.
- Gas, oil and LPG-fired equipment.
- Gas pipework soundness tests.
- Air handling units and ventilation fans.
- Air conditioning equipment.
Our maintenance contracts range from a basic annual service to full maintenance cover, with any parts and labour for subsequent breakdowns included in the annual contract charge. We also cover full systems to include, for example, radiators, valves and associated pipework. We can even tailor the contract to suit your specific requirements.